I am so caring and giving, all my adult professional life I've made earnings off of giving...but helping people thru Tarot is so much different, it seems like a reading and help doesn't just stop at the end of a session...I have a neighbor I see about every day, today I asked her if she'd like a reading and her eyes got big and said she really needed it...I felt super awesome about the whole reading and so did she...she is not my friend but is now a paying client...but as our reading ended I told her I would text her links to some stuff I recommended she start doing for her life and sanity...so how does one keep readings and sessions to stay and end where they r and not be too involved in their life??? I don't want to be at anyone's becking call for inspiration and cheerleading, I don't want clients to think that my desire to help them means that we r now friends, and I don't want to feel used...what r some pointers for myself to not get too involved and to nicely tell people that I'm not their friend and if they wanna talk to me or get more advice they have to pay? Sounds kindof selfish and greedy but...This is kindof hard and I need to learn this so I don't be spending all my time on people and not getting anything in return...

You need to be a member of The Tarot Guild to add comments!

Join The Tarot Guild

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 💙Thanks Dax! This experience has helped me bring my ways a little bit better together...by talking it out on here and your responses I feel I've found answers to how I will run my readings, thank u so much!💙

This reply was deleted.

Quick Links:

Activity

Stéphanie Devere and Dax Carlisle are now friends
Apr 10
Stéphanie Devere is now a member of The Tarot Guild
Apr 9
Daniel W Metheny posted a status
psychic cafe will be at a special time this evening, come join us

https://youtu.be/UUl9ZO1BT3c
Mar 27
Dax Carlisle and Daniel W Metheny are now friends