Replies

• I do, and I don't. I typically "reset" my decks to all upright when I'm through reading, and when I shuffle, there are not *usually* any reversed cards. But sometimes ... when that happens, I use the reversal and take it as "look at this from another point of view" or "there's more here than what appears at first look".

Also, if cards fall out while shuffling or laying out, I pay close attention to those as well.

• I must admit I don't use reversals. Since my readings are intuitive rather than based on the LWB meanings I can tell if the interpretation is less favourable so I don't need to mix the cards up. Plus back when I was learning (all those years ago, lol) I never liked the idea that if one querent reversed some of the cards but the next three didn't, those cards would still be reversed. Or was I supposed so go through the deck after every reading and meticulously turn them all the right way round? That sounded like too much hard work; much easier to trust my intuition.

• I don't use them because they have always seemed to me unnecessary. My feeling is that reversals were Etteilla's thing and that was cool for him, but it just doesn't resonate with me.

• Same here!

This reply was deleted.

Quick Links:

Activity

Daniel W Metheny posted a status
psychic cafe will be at a special time this evening, come join us

https://youtu.be/UUl9ZO1BT3c
17 hours ago
Dax Carlisle and Daniel W Metheny are now friends
yesterday
Jenara Helix is now a member of The Tarot Guild
Sunday
Daniel W Metheny posted a status
Hello Everyone Come Join us today for psychic talk on YouTube at " psychic.cafe/live " and show your support 11am pacific, 2pm Eastern, and 7pm London, See you there
Saturday
More…