• You might want to look into Liability insurance for events. I am not sure if you need it since most times the event hires you so you'd be under their liability coverage. It is all about the contract you sign. If you sign a contract that says you are independent and anyone injured at a reading is your responsibility, then you need liability insurance. If you have renter's/home owner's insurance, call your broker. Bundling does save money.

This reply was deleted.

Quick Links: