I posted this question on our Facebook Group!

You might be surprised by the answers!
...Give us your input on this! ...Please visit here and comment on my Facebook Post: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tarotguild/permalink/3076447655728329

~Dax

4671665277?profile=RESIZE_584x

You need to be a member of The Tarot Guild to add comments!

Join The Tarot Guild

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do and I don't. Generally, I'm just pulling cards and relaying th story they tell me. Sometimes, they tell me to use a specific layout, so I do then. as an aid to narrowing down aspects of what the cards are saying.

• for now I use 3 cards and there's other methods I've discovered for pulling an extra card to further solidify and give more insight for the client, the extra card is super helpful! I just discovered this new method and love it and will be using it depending on reading as it is centered on the clients Life Path or other numerology numbers

• In the books I have read, it was all recommended to use spreads and on the forums and FB groups as well. Gradually I am doing less and less spreads and just lay out the cards, usually 3, and read the story.  I am still finding my way and what works for me.

• I don't always use a spread.. The occasion I find a spread beneficial  is when my client is scattered. The ritual of a spread helps the client settle and we hone in on specifics quickly. Otherwise I go with what I feel. 

• I do use spreads but tend to veer away from the spreads found in books. For me, I tend to use my own spreads. If however, I have a very specific question and a prescribed spread works, I will use it.

• This is a great question! I don't use spreads. However, I will usually pull 4... more for my client, not for my need. 

• I do both but lately I don't use a Spread They will tell me exactly what I need to say.... and know

This reply was deleted.

Quick Links:

Activity

Patti Newton posted a status
I've just set up a beautiful exhibit of large scale full color images from my 'Dreamland Circus Tarot' 100 card Artisan Deck and Book at the Historic Latchis Theater and Hotel Gallery 50 Main St. Brattleboro, Vermont.'A Fusion of the Past and…
6 hours ago
Patti Newton updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Dax Carlisle posted a blog post
16 hours ago
michelle metheny might be going to Mary & Dax LIVE! 🎙 ....Open Lines & FREE Readings ...Live Video Stream & Radio Simulcast
yesterday
More…